Sublimation printing is a process by which heat transfers printed ink onto a surface, such as a T- shirt. The benefits of using this process over traditional screen printing are that the image has a higher resolution, better range of colors and it can last for many years without fading.
In this industry (Sublimation World), we call items that need to be subbed (printed) on “Blanks” Blanks are available for purchase here: Purchase Sublimation Blanks Here
Sublimation Supply Recommendations:
Purchase Sublimation Blanks Here
- Sublimation Blanks are a great and cost-effective way to display your They're perfect for printing on apparel of all types, drinkware, jewelry, and more.
- The tumbler press is a time-saving device for pressing designs onto tumblers, mugs and other ceramic ware. Simply load the tumbler press, press your drinkware in a short amount of time when compared to a conventional The tumbler press is a time saver will last for many presses.
- Sublimation paper is a type of paper specially coated in order to transfer an image from the printed side of the paper onto a substrate. This is often used for products such as t- shirts, mugs, stationery products, journals and much more.
- They are a strong adhesive with a special heat-resistant Most tapes degrade when they get hot, and this tape can withstand temperatures of up to 454°F.
- Butch paper protects your heat press and substrate while sublimating on a Sawgrass 500 Sublimation Printer
- Max Print Size: 8 ½ x 14 ET-16600-SuperTank
- Max Print Size: 13 x 19 Heat Resistant Gloves
- Protect your hands and improve your safety with these heat resistant gloves
- With so many Blanks to press, you’ll need an easy way to keep track of your unique time and temp for each item.
A lot of people like to start off by sublimating on T-Shirts, but are unclear on what works best. For the best results and more vibrant colors, it is recommended to sub on a 100% polyester White T-shirt. However, you may use a light color fabric with at least 65% polyester. The higher the polyester count, the more vibrant your colors are.
Short List of Items that Creatives Sublimate on:
- License Plates
- Dog Tags
- Phone Cases
- Watch Bands
- Pillow Cases
- And More…